South Texas Behavioral Institute is growing and we are looking for dedicated individuals who put the client first to join our team.
- A Valid Driver’s License
- Reliable mode of transportation
- Valid vehicle liability coverage
- Pass a 10 year criminal background check
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Medical Providers Certification
- Satori Alternative for Managing Aggression (SAMA) or Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI) certification
- If you meet or can meet the pre-employment requirements please proceed to the Open Positions Page and submit an application.